Ekiti State University, EKSU Admission List: Eagerly awaiting your admission status at Ekiti State University, EKSU for the 2023/2024 academic session? The good news is that the institution’s management has officially released the list of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into various undergraduate programs. In this article, we will guide you on how to check your admission status and provide essential instructions for a smooth transition into your academic journey at EKSU.
How to Check the EKSU Admission List
To find out if your name is in the EKSU Admission List, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the EKSU portal at eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Click on “Admission Status.”
- Select the Admission year, which is “2023/2024.”
- Choose Admission Type as “Post UTME.”
- Enter your registration number as your username.
- If you’ve secured admission, you will be redirected to print your admission letter.
- Go to the EKSU portal at eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Log in to your admission dashboard.
- Your admission status will appear as “Admitted” if you’ve been granted admission. Click on the provided link to print your admission letter.
Important Actions for Admitted Candidates
For candidates successfully admitted into EKSU’s First-Degree programs, here are some crucial steps to follow:
- Log in to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and promptly make a decision to either “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” your admission offer.
- After accepting the admission, make sure to obtain a printed copy of your JAMB admission letter, as this document holds significant importance.
- Safeguard your original JAMB result slip, which includes your passport photograph affixed to it.
- If you are offered courses different from your initial choices, don’t fret. You have the option to request a change of course through the JAMB Portal.
Guidelines for Candidates Who Have Received Admission
1. Ensure to print a copy of your admission letter and closely follow the instructions for payment of Acceptance and School fees, which can be found on the School website.
2. For 100-level students, the following procedure applies for online registration in degree programs:
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
- Click on “Student Login” and use your registration number as the username and the default password ‘password1’.
- If you are a first-time user, the portal will guide you in completing your biodata. Make sure to provide accurate information, and don’t forget to upload your passport photograph and signature.
- Head to the “Fees Payment” section on the sidebar to pay your acceptance fees and other required fees.
- Utilize the “Online Screening” feature to upload your documents, including your JAMB Admission Letter, EKSU Admission Letter, O’ Level results (plus additional qualifications for Direct Entry candidates), Birth Certificate, These documents include an Attestation Letter, a Letter from a Guarantor, your JAMB result slip, and a Certificate of Origin issued by your local government.
- Submit your O’ Level results online under the “O’ Level” tab.
- Once you’ve completed the above steps and your O’ Level results have been verified, proceed to “e-Matriculation” to generate your Matriculation Number and EKSU official email address.
- Register your courses for the semester by clicking on “Course Registration.” Please note that you can only complete steps 5-8 after paying all required fees. If your O’ Level results do not meet the requirement for your initially offered admission program, you can request a change of program online.
On the day of resumption, visit the Academic Affairs Office, where you should submit four copies of the documents uploaded in step 5 and provide evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as displayed on your dashboard. Following this, you’ll be able to print the Clearance Slip, Registration Form, and Examination Permit.
Note: It’s imperative that you pay your acceptance fees on or before Friday, 10th March 2024, to secure your admission offer.
How to Confirm Your EKSU Admission Status Using JAMB CAPS
Alternatively, if you wish to access your admission status through JAMB, follow these steps:
- Go to the JAMB e-Facility portal.
- Sign in using your JAMB username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click on it.
- Choose your examination year and enter your registration number.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to access your EKSU admission status, or click on ‘Access my CAPS’ for further details on Admission status and related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have earned a spot in the Ekiti State University, EKSU Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Your journey to academic excellence begins here