Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Professional Exam Results: We are thrilled to announce the release of the results for the professional Midwifery examination, organized by the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria, for the September 2023 session. This announcement is directed to all candidates who registered and participated in this examination. Below, you will find comprehensive instructions on how to access your results and essential registration guidelines.
Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Professional Exam Highlights:
- The Coordinating Honourable Minister of Health and Social Welfare has granted approval for the release of the Professional Examination in Midwifery results for September 2023.
- A summary of the results indicates that an impressive 3,489 candidates achieved success, representing an outstanding 88% pass rate.
Breakdown of Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Professional Exam Results Pass Rates:
a) Post Basic Midwifery: An exceptional 96% pass rate was achieved, with one thousand, eight hundred and twenty-six (1,826) candidates being successful.
b) Basic Midwifery:
i. A commendable 77% pass rate was achieved, with one thousand, three hundred and five (1,305) candidates being successful.
ii. For Basic Midwifery (Refresher), there was an excellent 85% pass rate, with eleven (11) candidates attaining success.
c) Community Midwifery: An impressive 88% pass rate was recorded, with three hundred and forty-seven (347) candidates achieving success.
- Heads of training institutions can access the results of their institution(s) online starting from Wednesday, September 20th, 2023.
- Successful candidates are directed to visit the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria portal (portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply for Registration and Licensing online, beginning Wednesday, September 20th, 2023.
- Please note that online registration formalities, including payment, must be completed within a ninety (90) day timeframe. Late registration incurs a penalty fee of Sixteen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira (N16,250.00) only per applicant after the initial ninety (90) days. Any application initiated and not completed within seven (7) days will be considered invalid.
- The next Professional Examination in Midwifery is scheduled to take place from Tuesday, March 12th, to Friday, March 15th, 2024.
- Heads of nursing training institutions must submit the statistics of eligible candidates and the Examination Application Checklist for the March 2023 Professional Examination in Midwifery to the Council on or before October 30th, 2023. Failure to comply with this directive will indicate that the institution(s) do not have candidate(s) for the examination.
- Kindly acknowledge receipt of the result and contact the Registrar for rectification of any error within a thirty (30) day window. The Council will not entertain any complaints after thirty (30) days from the release of the result.
- All correspondences should be directed to the Registrar at the following address:
Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Headquarters Office Plot 713, Cadastral Zone
Life Camp, Abuja
On behalf of the Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, we extend our sincere congratulations to all successful candidates and wish them continued success in their future endeavors.